Instructor Manuel Isaac Torres
Place of residence: Mexico City
Isaac has been diving since 2003 and became a diving instructor in 2008.
In 2003 he achieved his first certification as a SCUBA diver and since then he has remained within this sport, traveling nationally and internationally, taking
multiple courses from sport diving at basic, intermediate and advanced levels,
complemented with safety courses, rescue, first aid management, diving
technician, apnea, assistant instructor and instructor of different levels and specialties; all this with different agencies such as YMCA, PADI, FMAS-CMAS, IANTD and TDI/SDI.
Since 2006 he has been teaching different diving courses, first as an assistant and later as an instructor; His experience from the different agencies allows him to share his knowledge so that students and divers practice safe diving and enjoy the wonders of the underwater world to the fullest.
Currently, he works directly with the founder and CEO of Extended Range, Luis Sánchez; providing support in the operational area, teaching courses, leading trips, conducting and supporting conferences, being in contact with different organizations and Universities.
- Instructor Open Water EANx
- Technical Diver
- Extended Range Diving and Decompresion Techniques
- Instructor Diving First Aid for Professional Divers
- Instructor Basic Life Support CPR & First Aid (BLS)
- Instructor Neurological Assessment
- Instructor Oxygen First Aid for Scuba Diving Injuries
- PADI Tec Rec 50 Diver
- CMAS Instructor 1,2 and 3 stars
- SCUBA Mexico Instructor 2 stars